Sunday, August 26, 2007

out in life...

out in life we see beautiful things. i tried to capture some...


a classic one of home. one beautiful night after i was done surfing at kewalos



this was a pathway in a park in cambridge. i think this is such a freakin rad path. it looks so nice when the light shines through the leaves and creates the shadows on the ground.


this was in a secret garden that we found. i love it! my favorite trees. the weeping willow over this incredible pool of water :)


mr. potato bug on a paper tree. so simple. so cool...




this came out way better than i thought it would. i think since the way that i focused it. it was in the botanical garden in cambridge.




hanging out the car window in connecticut. such a beautiful day...


BEST FOR LAST!! my favorite picture of a spiderweb. i love spiderwebs but they are usually so hard to capture. but this one was amazing!!





this is me.. under a tree...

3 comments:

Jon said...

Man, that first picture of Kewalo is so nice . . made me homesick. Please take a ton more likes these before you head off the Europe.

Jon said...

BTW, I took the link to this site off of my blogspot cause a fw more people are reading it now.

Jon said...

Hey, I meant that more people are reading my site and I wasn't sure if you wanted them to look at this page. I can put it back up if you want more exposure.