Tuesday, August 14, 2007

my friends inspire me


so i decided to put an artsy blog thing. the other one is my adventures. i think i will only tell a few people about this. as in meike and jon. and maybe if i make some other worthy friends ;)

here is the only thing that i have a picture of what i made. i painted it for jon ching and my dad is going to use it for the cover of his cd. i think that is cool.

dont expect too many frequent updates ;)


i forgot that i made another wave picture. it was like the one that i gave jon ching for his birthday present, but this was for my friend ben. i think i just really like the colors of the water and the sky. i need to learn how to make something else ;)

1 comment:

Jon said...

Waves crash with no sound
. . . . . . . . . .
Moonlit gems float on water
. . . . . . . . . .
dead trees and eye balls